Blue Cliff College is committed to using its human and physical resources to provide services to our students that facilitate personal growth, professional development, and a sense of responsibility.
The primary purpose of Blue Cliff College is developing a high level of competency, which is accomplished through the pursuit, assimilation and dissemination of knowledge in academic programs.
The most compelling purpose of the College is to prepare students to function proficiently in a competitive society in the career of their choice and to create an awareness of professional and social responsibilities along with an appreciation of principles of ethical conduct.
Five reasons to attend Blue Cliff College:
- Programs: We have the career-focused educational programs you need to get started in a career you'll love.
- Career Services: Students at Blue Cliff College are eligible for Blue Cliff's outstanding career services assistance. We're committed to getting you on the road to career success.
- Educators: Our instructors include career professionals who provide real-world training to our students. You'll learn from people who work in the career of your dreams.
- Locations: With seven conveniently located campuses in and around Louisiana, you can find the education you've been looking for close to home.
- Freedom: With an education from Blue Cliff College in the career you've dreamed of, you'll be on your way to career freedom.
Why not get started now?
The Blue Cliff College campuses include classrooms for lecture, technique, computer and lab classes, as well as administrative offices and break areas. Equipment at each campus is appropriate for the programs offered and classroom instruction. Depending on the campus and programs offered, equipment can include, but is not limited to, massage tables and chairs, hydrocollators, skeletons, charts, massage tools, TV/VCRs, ECG machines, overhead projectors, microscopes, dialysis machines, cosmetology work stations, and equipment for HVAC programs.
The objective of the Blue Cliff College Financial Planning Office is to assist students in finding ways to make their educational goals a reality. It is important for students to consider their education financing options and understand their obligations when using government financial aid sources. Applications for financial aid should be filed well in advance of the class start. Financial Planners are available to explain the various forms of aid and to assist students through the application process. If financial assistance is needed beyond the funds that a student or their family are able to provide (including Federal Financial Aid), the necessary loan applications should be filed well in advance of the desired class start date. Documentation of student age, residency, and financial standing will be required and the amount and type of aid will depend in part on documented need. All financial aid applicants must complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and submit all necessary supporting sources of financial assistance known and/or possibly available.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://bluecliffcollege.com/faq.shtml
*Blue Cliff College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission Career Schools and Colleges, (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the U.S. Department of Education.